Come work with us!
We are actively looking for both experienced pv/solar thermal installers, or anyone new to the industry.
- Layout, assembly and installation of solar array and mounting hardware
- Assist with the electrical wiring of all energy products
- Prepare and clean-up job site
- Work with the warehouse team to pull materials for each installation job
- Provide a great customer experience
- Work alongside foreman and lead installer to complete each project
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Ability to safely handle tools and materials such as: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
- Capable of working at heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs; and performing repetitive duties, including lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time
- Experience using basic hand and power tools
Solar Bear offers:
- Pay rates between $36,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year (DOE)
- Paid Holidays (only a few)
- Flexible Hours (snow days at WP are important!)
- Weekly pay
- PTO after one year
- Some paid training
- Weekly baked yumminess (and we’ll happliy cater to any dietary needs)
We treat our workers like family. If you want to join the Solar Bear Family, please submit your resume here:
The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
SolarBear embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.